Provisional timetable after pandemic emergency
Please note that access to the Synagogue will be guaranteed only in the presence of APPROPRIATE CLOTHING: covered head for men and boys; knees and shoulders covered for all.
Until further notice, the Synagogue reopens to the public at these times by reservation, for a maximum of 50 people
ATTENTION Until further notice, to access it is mandatory for every visitor who has reached the age of 12 to show the reinforced "EU Digital Covid Certificate".
INDIVIDUAL VISITORS (GUIDED TOURS)
- Monday at 5 pm
- Tuesday at 10.30 am
- Wednesday at 5 pm
Please book the guided tour - by calling +39 040 371466 or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - communicating the names of the visitors and a telephone contact.
Reservations for school or tourist groups exclusively by e-mail: email@example.com
Minimum 10 - maximum 50 people.
It is possible to book from Monday to Thursday at times to be agreed by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- under 10 and disabled: free
- children 10-18 and students: € 4.00
- adults: € 7.00
GROUPS both school and tourist groups (min. 10 - max 50 participants)
- € 4.00 per person (free entrance for accompanying persons) with a guide provided by the Community
- € 3.00 per person (free entrance for accompanying persons) with an external licensed guide
- SYNAGOGUE+MUSEUM (guided tour included in the Synagogue) full € 10,00 reduced € 6,00
- SYNAGOGUE+CEMETERY (guided tour included in both sites) full € 12,00 reduced € 8,00
- SYNAGOGUE+MUSEUM+CEMETERY (guided tour included in the Synagogue and Cemetery) full € 15,00 reduced € 10,00